Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 3: Yogyakarta: Taman Sari Water Castle & Underground Mosque

Assalamualaikum & Hello!

I can't believe I still have 7 days of my Indonesia trip to cover! Even Day 3 takes 3 separate post. pheeww *lap peluh*

TAMAN SARI WATER CASTLE
TAMAN SARI ISTANA AIR


Entrace Fee: IDR 7,000
Camera Fee: IDR 1,000
Opening hours 8am-2pm






































Iklan Gratis Frestea!
Haha selalu dengar ayat ni dalam iklan tv,
padahal mbak and mas pun tak reti bezakan.












You have to walk to get to the underground mosque
between houses and get directions from locals since there's no signboard.
Diana ended up purchasing her batiks lol
Time ni kaya lagi haha
Street Art! ;)


TAMAN SARI UNDERGROUND MOSQUE
TAMAN SARI MASJID BAWAH TANAH










At the center of the circle building is where the person singing the Adzan,
(where that girl is standing)
 the voice will be loud without any speaker needed.





Actually we waited for the locals to buzz off the spot so I can take pictures, but they were taking their own sweet time till it test my patience. I ended up asking them to take our pictures instead. ngehehe Makasih ya!






Even though I'm a big fan of green tea I just cannot fathom Teh Kotak or Sosro Teh Botol
It gives me a mint aftertaste, which I dislike. Blergh!

Diana asked me to take this picture because our friend's name is Hanim

Masjid Kraton
Bakso Tusuk sounds good right now! yum yum!

I would recommend that you visit both Kraton Palace and Taman Sari Water Castle in the morning since it closes early :)

My Exordium 

Happy new year 2015! I managed to come up with 14 post last year out of 365 days. haha Insyallah, I will have the most updates this year! :) Last but not least, I would like to state that I don't really share my personal life and thoughts in my blog, just what I love such as travel, photography, food etc. I want my blog to be judge for my passion and works not other trivial matters. I prefer to share it via twitter since twitter always feels personal to me. I would like to express my humble gratitude to you who is reading this right now! ^3^~ ~ ~  


Thanks for reading!

No comments: