Saturday, April 4, 2015

Melaka

Assalamualaikum & Hello!

Last weekend my mom, Ibah and I went to Melaka for a wedding with my mom's fellow former classmates.  




Muka lapar breakfast

Roti canai galore

Roti Sardin with lamb curry and chicken gulai







Cendol Pulut Jam Besar
:)
I like Cendol Durian the best













trying out my mom's lipstick haha
seems like a nude colour
I prefer bold colour
*I need a new lipstick haha*










Omgeee habitat buaya!





Give up pakai heels!

Anyway, I'm heading to Melaka again next Saturday for my best friend, Nani's wedding with Dayah and Mardiah. So, hello Melaka again. 

Thanks for reading!
ps: It has been one month since I've started working!
hoho

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 4 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 72hrs
Get unsecured working capital?
Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
Whats-app us on +918929509036