Monday, January 12, 2009

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.

A New Year's resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until fulfilled or abandoned. Taken from Wikipedia.

Mine is specifically for this 1st sem:

Lose weight and I'll know when people says I'm kurus already ;)

Never leave my prayer

Pay my fasting debt to God, 27 days. Don't ask why -_______________-''

Learn something new: Mandarin :D

Help others. By entering secretariat maybe?

Get sufficient sleep. Not more or less.

No sleeping after eating. The major factor for me gaining weight.

No heavy food after 8pm. Again, the reason why my mom asked me to shed some pounds.

and

Get a gpa 0f 3.00 above

Jiayou!
:bofu_18:
Iszati.

No comments: