Monday, January 12, 2009

Music is Life, i-tunes is Music

My top twenty song in my i-tunes by playcount

1.Aku Dan Dirimu
Ari Lasso & Bunga Citra Lestari

2.Ruang Rindu
Letto

3.Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Judy Garland

4.My Angel
Fly to the sky

5.Yang Teristimewa
Shahila

6.Ingkar
Bunga Citra Lestari

7.With You
Chris Brown

8.Relax, Take it Easy
Mika

9.True to Your Heart
98 degrees & Stevie Wonder

10.I did it my way
Frank Sinatra

11.It's all because of you
98 degrees

12.The loneliness
Baby Face

13.A whole new world
Aladdin & Jasmine

14.Dilemma
Nelly feat Kelly Rowland

15.Rainbow
South Border

17.I can't help falling in love with you
A*Teens

18.Pudar
Rossa

19.Tomorrow
Hwan Hee

20.In a rush
Blackstreet

and

On bended knees
Boyz II Men

These are my favourite song,
is it yours too?
:mKipas:
Iszati.

No comments: