Sunday, May 5, 2013

My first ever: general election :)

Mari lah mengundi mari~~ ^^
5/5/2013: Today is the day Malaysians choose their next goverment. Will it be previous government or the opposition???

This was my first time voting so I was pretty much excited! ;) I even slept early (does 1.30am count as early? :p)

Seriously I was afraid of long queue but I my saluran was an express one! :o) haha after getting my angka giliran I cut all the queues of pak cik mak cik :p even ada mak cik yg jokingly said " aiitttt orang tegap yang dapat pergi dulu" :p ngehehe

So now im sitting eating waiting for the results in front of the tv ^_^V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wee~ okay, lma gila x jenguk ur blog...hee~ new entry pleeeasseee.. ^_^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.