Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunshine seaps through me

At last! I can access to the wireless here. :O

Hello people! :)
Today,
I went into the wrong building. Haizz
It was supposed to be C3 but I went to C2. Yeahh
Level 3 nevertheless -_____-"
Thank God I don't wear make up (I don't wear to classes)
If not make up pown cair :D

Owh,
I saw this banner while I was waiting outside the class because it was lock.

BOOKS & LOOKS FAIR 2009
Date: 12th to 15th January 2008
Venue: Foyer Level 4, Law Faculty
Theme: Confidence: Inside & Out
Organized by Law Society

Cool! I love book fair! :D

I'll tell you about yesterday.
Diana wanted to try the Fuyyoh burger (the stall motto was Fuyyoh Loves You :D).
There was this burger menu, so we were deciding which one to order.

Iszati: Abg, nak burger lembu special and cheese
Abg Burger 1: Mane ada burger lembu *laughs
Abg Burger 2: Mane nak cari lembu *laughs

They all laugh except me. I can only afford to smile sheepishly.
It wasn't my fault, it was written there in the menu.
:/


That's all for now,
Iszati

1 comment:

Dibbo said...

ohkay..
big sis...
congrats!!!!!hahaha