Monday, January 12, 2009

Definitely not a lazy Sunday

My fringe is hideous. Period. My dad said it looks nice but I know it's not. Nice try.

I have decided that I am going to live at UiTM hostel instead of my home. I think I'll lose my focus when I'm at home. Lots of things to distract me and sheer laziness. I'd better get myself more coupon (we have to get sufficient coupon in order to get a hostel for next semester).

I wanted to go buy the so ever important Bel textbook, so I followed my parents and my sister on their trip to the Star Education Fair 2009 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Aiman was left behind because he wanted to pray infront of my laptop -______-" Plus, I wanted to open my mind to the exhibition there. It was boringggggg because it focused more on SPM leavers. Idris and I ended up really bored. So I took a lot of picture of him to entertain us both :P After an exhausting walk around, we ate at Burger King. I got myself a majorrr headache due to drinking soft drink: Mirinda F&N and Sprite. It was a killer, seriously... @___@

I havent come up with my n e w y e a r r e s o l u t i o n. Should I? Yes!

I'd better start,
:puteh_28:
Iszati.

No comments: