Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh My Gawsh!!

Deep Down In My Heart



1. I know I'm cute.

2. I wish people will take their time to listen to me.

3. I'm not in love with him, it was in fact, because he was my first boyfriend.

4. I wish people stop calling me gemuk.

5. I wish I could stop being soo blur.

6. I recognized myself as a late bloomer, I've got a long way to go, just give me your time and patience.

7. I wish I can stand up for the people that I truly care.

8. I know I'm not confident in communicating verbally, I'm still working on it.

9. I don't judge people, I will always be there for you, telling, lets not discuss about the problem and the cause of it but to find the solution for it.

10. I wish I can tell to her she's the bichiest and bossiest person I know and I'm glad it's all over and how I hate her so-called bff, she's the world biggest hypocrite and backstabber (no wonder I didn't like her since the first time I saw her, way to go instinct).

11. I want to know who calls us ayam katik, I want to see how purrfect they are.

12. I can :bofu_09: this particular rempit. Care to join D?






:fatpanda: jom menari panda!!
Post a Comment

Check these out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...