Tuesday, April 8, 2014

KL NOIR RED


Honestly, I don't read local books.
Except for Lawak Kampus.
I have all of them including the special edition.

I've always wanted to support the local scene,
but couldn't due to the local market only caters to love genre.
Adam dan Hawa, Playboy itu Suamiku, Suamiku Autistik, to name a few.
Of course, there is nothing wrong with that.

Yes,
I've heard Ramlee Awang Murshid does thriller,
but I'm not a fan of that genre as well.

KL NOIR RED

How and Why?
KL Noir Red was in the top 10 bestsellers for local in MPH.
Why not?

There are 16 short stories.

My top 3 would be:

1) The Runner
     About a high school girl who wanted to make quick money by working part time at an internet cafe. 
     However, she succumbed to the temptation of making fast money by selling forbidden drugs.


2) Asian Angel

     A popular female singer who had attacked his husband's mistress with her Chanel handbag.
     But is she?
     Will it be too late before the truth is unfold?

3) The Machete and Me
     Saka.
     The heroin had inherited saka which will eventually destroy her.

In a nutshell,
I'm crazy for other KL NOIR series ;)
Totally worth your money.
It's not that expensive, only RM19.00

Anyway,
let's support our local production.
You can follow their production at instagram: @bukufixi


Thanks for reading!
:)
I am currently writing in basic english 
since I haven't write for a long time.

No comments: