Thursday, February 26, 2009

Open Your Mouth & Scream!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
My schedule for this week is damn bloody busy that I'm lost on what I should actually be doing.
*_______________________*
I'm given an opportunity to blog just for the sake I have to print my mom's e-mail a.s.a.p and my sis had been complaining on my -very very long- absence in blogging.

Here is just a rough schedule on my to-do's:

today(wednesday)

- Study contract
- Silat practice from 8.00 pm- 10.30 pm
- I really want to attend no wine & cheese party but can't afford to because there's only 24 hour a day. *Sigh*
- Study contract before Arsagoff studies me


tomorrow(thursday)

- contract test! x_____x Die man!
- Discuss constitutional law assignment
- Silat demonstration in Puncak Perdana UiTM Shah Alam ( I'm so scared! :/)
- Study on the current issue for constitutional law oral test

the day after tomorrow (friday)

- constitutional law oral test!
- send constitutional law assignment

weekend

- my cousin's wedding, I have to give the 'buah tangan', I think, gotta find myself acomfortable shoe! >:D
- mandarin mini-drama skrip draft, I'm thinking about Si Arnab & Kura-kura, I'll be the arnab, Mardiah the Kura-kura and mimie jadi judge. Hahahaha. No idea yet :/
- Malaysian legal system presentation, I'll be doing on the Law Reform Act
- Tamadun islam essay

current mood: GILA PENING! @______________@

No comments: