Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Iszati the gift-wrapper

Hello peeps!
15 days of not updating.
Sorry Sorry (
Super Junior)

I did mention in my post about gift-wrapping. Due to a staff who self-terminate her service, I had to wrap when Kak Ida went for a break or on her off-day :/

I totally suck!
Why?

  1. I'm so slow at wrapping that even the security guy and the cleaner had to helped me :P Thanks! :)
  2. I cut my finger twice. One with a scissors and with a blade :/
  3. I wrap strawberry jam macam orang kat pasar malam wrap belacan. Sumpah buruk! Nasib baik the customer was patient and cool but I gave her extra wrapping paper (I felt guilty)
Practice makes perfect right
:)

In additon, gula-gula 4 ringgit pown nk wrap ke? Urghhh

I Know this is random,
but

I

Cotton On

See you soon.
:)





3 comments:

aainaa syaiirah said...

haha... btol ke isz... smp guard sume tlg... haha... lawak kot... tp at least ko brjaya wrap benda tuh... hhehe!! congrats!! :)

Iszati said...

hehe.. true story! nasib baik die tolong kalau x pengsan i :P!

D said...

*sings sorry sorry*