Monday, December 7, 2009

Perempuan ada 9 nafsu nafsu! fuyooo!

Hello again readers!
I WANT:
1. Marks & Spencer white long sleeve


(I'll ask for my colleague 35% discount! hehe :D)

2. Converse in Pink

I've been wanting this like forever (tapi x beli-beli pown :P)
Saw in One Utama but I think it was meant for children but I'm size 4,
so what the heck!

3.Paul Frank tee or whatsoever






Planning to buy it as a birthday present
(yg dh lambat hampir 6 bulan :P)


I was browsing Forever 21 website just now and I saw this,

Gosh!
This is so cute!
B)


and I watched New Moon last friday
(terpaksa)
However,
I'm in team Jacob!
Muahahaha...

I like his short hair when its wet,
makes me wanna touch it
;/
and his smile
more contagious than AHIN1.
Hehe

Are you in team Edward or Jacob?

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye.


Post a Comment

Check these out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...