Sunday, January 17, 2010

Purple Converse for SALE

I mentioned that I bought a purple converse. It turns out to be too big for me. I did buy 1 size bigger but I didn't expect it to be that big! I never tried on a converse but I applied the rule of purchasing a nike :(







Why should you buy?
  • The colour is super cute!
  • A must have for those who likes Converse and still wants to show their feminine side!
  • So that I can buy another purple converse at my size ;)

Status: Original
Condition: New and never worn
Price: RM120
Size: 4 1/2
37 euro
(I tested that it is:
slightly loose for size 7 crocs
fits just nice for size 8 crocs
It is only an opinion)
Delivery Charge: Included
and any loss or damage during delivery we'll not held responsible.


To purchase please send me an e-mail,
iszati@gmail.com
(let me know by leaving a comment)
and
for any inquiries just leave me a comment.

Buy la okayyy!
;)

2 comments:

FaTiN said...

hi iszati! first time singgah sini:)
eei, kasut tu cantik tapi saya tiada duit utk beli!hehe

p/s: semoga ada org berminat dgn kasut purple tu :)

p/s/s: saya baru saje follow blog awak. semoga kita boleh jadi kawan(:

Anonymous said...

That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.. hope that come true.