Saturday, March 14, 2015

CAMBODIA: ANGKOR WAT PART 2

Assalamualaikum & Hello! :)

I've decided to break my Angkor Wat post into several post because the amount of pictures are overwhelming! haha I am still trying to find balance in my work, blog, books and leisure time. so yeah! ;D I really love writing and sharing my pictures so don't ya worry! *wink wink*









 You can also try the hot air ballon here :)

 Tuk-Tuk





Iswatt, Bun, Diana, Rahimi, Una and me.

You can even have an Elephant ride 










Haha hidung and mulut pun lebih kurang
but somehow I'm chubbier? haha

The six of us :) 

Gigih suruh passerby ambik pics haha

Looks like there will be part 3 haha I don't like overwhelming my post hehe :) Anyone going to Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2015 Sounds like fun! Insyaallah I will tomorrow hehe

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 4 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 72hrs
Get unsecured working capital?
Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
Whats-app us on +918929509036