Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fickles Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI)

Assalamualaikum & Hi!

Last 2 weeks me, Diana and Mar went to the Strands Damansara for Diana's appointment for her engagement dress. This is my second time here. Hey, I love the food and drinks here. Actually I wanted to try Pickle & Fig TTDI but Diana wanted some solid food not panini. Maybe next time huhu Thanks Diana belanja! hehe     




FICKLES TAMAN TUN DR ISMAIL 











Delightful Entree

Sandwiches and Healthy Salad

Morning Breakfast All Day 

Soda 
Mocktail

Tea Based
Juices

Cocoa Flavoured Based
Water
Iced Ficklerappe

Beverages

Desserts

Actually the first food that came was Diana's nasi goreng which looks good but I couldn't managed to take a pic. Tak sampai hati sebab Diana dah macam cheetah tengah terkam mangsa herbivor die hehe Usually I'm that annoying friend that won't let you eat until I have an instgram-worthy picture :D

Oven baked lasagna
So good! Hot and sinful! :9


Fickles Club Sandwich
Double layer  sandwich of omellete and breaded chicken
The breaded chicken is so crispy you can even eat it with its own haha

Apple & Vanilla Soda
Hibiscus & Lime

My usual iced latte and some ordinary cake

Nah the only picture of human I can find 

Pros:
Good food and drinks
More variety of food compared to nearby coffee shop

Cons:
Slow service
Not much variety of cakes


Thanks for reading!
Happy 4 days holidays! wooohooo!

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 4 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 72hrs
Get unsecured working capital?
Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
Whats-app us on +918929509036