Monday, March 9, 2009

Heylo!! I've been complaining why people haven't updated their blog for such a long time. Bosan Dowh! Well, I haven't updated mine too ;P I just took some time changing my layout, and it involves a lot of work. Sorry if I hadn't link you yet. Soon. Do you like my Dokumon layout??

Why the change for URL?? Firstly, my parents wasn't happy with my choice of pen-name, Blurbee. They were saying "lebah yang blur??", please take note of the sarcasm. And they bebel-ed me ever since. I decided I should change my URL to my name, iszati.blogspot.com but there's this indonesian lady who is already using it. Cissss! Then, I ponder that it should be about something that I totally loves and easy so that people can remember my URL. Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik!! hahaha As easy as A B C ;P Plus, it shows the Malaysian part of me *coughs* So, there you go!

No comments: