Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I freakingly had to reformat my laptop!

Urggggghhhhhhh!

It's all my hand's fault, it was sooo itchy to delete files in her (:C) local disk.

Due to her how many months of not updating her anti-virus, she took charge of being the detector of virus and deleting it.

Smart moves ehhh..

-__________________________-"

Now, all my FILES is gone!!

I was singing hysterically the lyrics of "hilang, hilang, hilang..." on and on.

:'/

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining??

You gotta be kidding me.

Fine...

Hurm... New interface??

What I regret the most is the lost of my picture donating blood.

:'O

It's not everyday that I can donate blood!!

Haihhhhzzzz...

Oh well, Let Bygones be Bygones, shall we.

Gotta go, need to eat something and I'll be having Silat tonight, not forgetting MLS take-home-test.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo



No comments: