Thursday, September 17, 2009

Instead of waiting I'll just post it myself

Hello hello!
Today,
My mom is picking up my Sakinah and Aiman from school.
~weeeeeeeeeeeee
Less dominance on the internet for me, but what the heck, it's been a long time :)

I don't know how my lecturer managed to summarized a whole book into a 4 hour lecture!
@_________________________________@

Revising of it has taken many hourssssss
until I got tired of it.

So, I'll just do my take-home test first which is harder than the real test :/ or I'll just take a look at past year exam. paper.

Oh, I viewed this at youtube. Hilarious! :D



I told you it was funny!
My favourite part is when he puffs his pillow and singing a lullaby
SLAM!!
He hits the bed's besi (I don't know what it is call)
Happen to me twice.
Poor Donald Duck
;(

GTG!
:O

No comments: