Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What do you SECRETLY wish a guy would do on the first date?

  • Miss Pemilik Blogger: Buy me chocolate and a 'you look nice' compliment :)

  • Miss Anonymous: Buy me the most delicious food he's ever eaten n just have fun

  • Miss Mental-case: He holds my hand n says 'would u marry me?' wow! he's soo hot n really brave! Omg!

  • Miss J: I'd like a compliment of anything bout me & jz hang out, hv quiet chats. Gifts x necessary bt soft toy's good :P

  • Miss AM: Something simple and yet to be remember, picnic for instance and oh yeah a second date :)

  • Miss Sushi Junkie: Bring me 2 rome.haha..if not myb we're going 2 historical places. wow, so romantic. i like. n xlupe gk, die blnje i sushi. gle r. trs trharu..

  • Miss AS: Treat me like a princess n be a gentlemen.. Like open d door 4 me..

  • Miss Kentel: Bring me out for fine dine kt expensive restaurant not forgotten a bouquet of flower for me, then tetibe he play piano for me.

  • Miss Hang-kalut: Commitment n a bouquet of roses

This is actually aimed to help clueless blokes out there but it didn't turn out the way that I wanted it to be :/ but it is funny! :D

Miss Kentel:
Berangan je kan.
Tentu2 lelaki msia x seromantik tu.
Ramai kaki bangku daa.
Haha..

Malaysian men, do you have anything you want to say?

I am currently reading Inkheart.
:)

11 comments:

miss AS said...

hihi...
hi miss author....

so cool that my name is there... hahaha...

Iszati said...

hi miss AS
ingat nk buat miss AAAA
tp mcm skim insurance la plak
hehe

Anonymous said...

i wish that he'll propose me and i'll accept on the spot if he's damn kaya la..haha

Arief Arf said...

great info there.
haha

but its easy,
girls expect too much, but guys usually expect only one thing..

hahaha

Iszati said...

dhia:on the first date? biar betul, kalau tua mcm donald trump nk jgk ke? haha jarang kot yg muda kaya

arief: what can I say, girls are complicated creature and boys are so clueless! and I don't want to comment on the one thing -_____-"

meo188 said...

erm... awek2 skrg sgt demanding... :p

The Plain Melayu said...

Well have things that we want. I know ramai guys and girls nak benda yang perfect tapi we have to look at ourselves first before we expect more things from the other person.

About being romantic, its really overrated. And gentlement too, benda-benda macam tu seems so cheesy. If girls still look for that kind of qualities macam wait for the man to pull a chair and open the car door for her, she will be as cheesy as a man could get. And go get a driver and a butler instead of boyfriend.

We are humans, specially designed to be complicate because we are good when it comes to complicate things. No difference at all.

Ain Salleh said...

i terlupa nak send my msg! dannng!
rugi! kalau tak boleh masuk blog isz!

Iszati said...

to zulkarnain azman:
why have driver and butler when you can have all that for free? teehee
i guess it's our nature to have something that we want :)

Iszati said...

to ain salleh: haha tu lah ain, dpt closet baru sampai terlupa nk reply hehe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.