Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Work is Finally Over :)

Imagine 4 months of not working, with the cost of shopping living has risen up and what's more dangerous was my weight! -__________-"

I went to work after 3 weeks at home, at my old place of work. 

After working, I couldn't help but count my days till my contact ends. Days by days went by. Only 3 to 4 days left, I was quite sad to be leaving my friends that I bonded for the past 3 month :'( 

So here is the pictures I took when I came to return my uniform :)




Iszati & Mai


Peace! :)

Kak Azah, Una & Kak Ika

Sasuke & Iszati

Sugar? Spice?
Ikut keadaan bah! :p

Una jeles tgk Iszati & Mai yg comel sgt! hehe

Alif, Iszati, Abg Zaki & Along

Kak Fiza & Iszati
Ala-ala James Bond B)

Izz & Izz :)

Iszati & Bf :)
hehe bf saya mat salleh :p tinggi plak tu :p
berangan betul!

Iszati dgn carrot-carrot! :)


Sorry tak banyak gambar sebab Mai akan upload sume di fb :) hehe bersabar eh rakan m&s sekalian :p
Tak sabar nak tgk Jonny English esok! :)


Thanks for reading!
:)

2 comments:

Athirah Tieramiessyou said...

eee bf baru..besar & tinggi lah! hehehe

Anonymous said...

a'ah...nk jugak cam2 satu...tp tamo tinggi larh..hii =p ~sibungabunga~