Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 7: Bandung: Tangkuban Perahu

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

I've been preocupied lately because my family was having Majlis Kesyukuran and Tahlil Arwah last Sunday. I had to freaking change lots of light bulbs and freaking paint the house haha fuhhhh!! Rasa macam nak hantar assignment haha Glad it's over!

We had a hectic schedule in Bandung, so many things to do and so little time! :( I decided to skip Day 6 in Bandung because there's nothing much, lack of pictures and I can't really recall what really happened. 

TANGKUBAN PERAHU







Ingatkan ada swamp or lake at the bottom















Wearing my RM30 outfit bought from Jogja!


There are lots of persistent hawkers selling souvenirs, if your not planning to buy anything just ignore them and shake it off *terus menari ikut taylor swift* Diana bought Tangkuban Perahu magnet and Naruto figurines, seeking my opinions who's the main character haha Anime otaku here! B)

Yeah, Rahimi came to join us in Bandung after much obstacles haha I love Tangkuban Perahu! haha The picture turn out really nice here, boleh letak hashtag #nofilter :p Plus, loving the chilly and fresh air ambiance. A must visit in Bandung!

Don't forget to add Kawah Putih, heard it's an interesting place too.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: