Sunday, February 22, 2015

Jakarta: Monumen Nasional and Tugu Selamat Datang

Assalamualaikum & Hello! :)

Thank your for those people who viewed my blog during Chinese New Year! ;) Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai :) Somehow I managed to have 5 more times than my usual view. Xie xie :)

 
Dah macam kerak telor and pisang goreng cheese
haha


National Monument Indonesia
Monumen Nasional (Monas)

 Jakarta Bajaj

Tugu Selamat Datang

With this I'm done with my chambering trip :) woohhoooo
I can't wait for my next trip and Insyallah I'll be doing my umrah during the month of Ramadhan :) I'm not sure whether you can bring the camera. And I'll be more than glad to share it in my blog. I'm so frustrated with my cheap temporary handphone huhu *note 4 please* but I think iphone takes better picture than android. ughhh most probably I'll just buy a samsung nx mini

Thanks for reading!

No comments: