Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What my Heart wants to say


Hello! :)
Today, I'm substituting my fast.
A direct translation of ganti puasa :D

While waiting to break fast,
I was wondering what to do with youtube.
Kes bosan!

and...

I watched Gareth Gates!
O to the M to the G!
I miss him so much!!
:')


He has the most angelic voice ever.
Did you know that he can't speak well?
He stammers when he speak
but he can sing!
:)

I learned a lot of interesting topic today in my English class. It's so exciting to learn something new! They are:
  • Siesta by Alex Hakim. Which means quick nap in Latin. Is it a way to justify your siesta in Admin Law lecture? :D haha
  • Schizophrenia by Dayah. Here's a work of such brain disorder, Julian Wain, an artist, who drew cat as his subject of painting:

From very adorable


to somewhat eccentric but creative


to somewhat un-cat-recognizable
I can't find a bigger picture.
...


Suddenly,
My mom: Kak isz sayang mama tak?
Me: Mama nak kak isz buat apa?

That's just me.
:D

Here's an excerpt from one of Gareth Gates's song,
What my heart wants to say.

If the words don't come my way
Hope its still love
Hope it still shows
If the words don't come my way
Hope you still know what my heart wants to say

Hope you understands mummy!
I will always forever love you!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

On the other hand,
13 days till final!

Thanks for reading!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waahhh...i'm here!!!.hak3..
schipzophrenia gurlz..kih3...