Thursday, April 29, 2010

100 episodes of One Piece

Hello! :)
WAIT!!! Wasn't I suppose to be on hiatus??
well, I'm taking a break from my hiatus :D
(sebab diana blog, me want also! :9)

3 DOWN & 2 MORE to go!
OMG, I just can't wait for my exams to be over.

Here's a recap:
  • My Sale of Goods Act paper was a fun and challenging paper to answer! :D God knows how many hours are spent just to understand 1 section.
  • My Administrative Law paper was a pain!!!!!! I should have never let my mind off to the land of the unknown -_____________-" or skip the tutorial. Only twice okayyyy.
  • My Criminal Law paper was a-okay :) Thanks to my lecturer who made his lecture fun and my tutor as the part C was a presentation made by the other group in my class. I read their answer and I had the basic ideas. Hope I do well in this paper :O Insyallah ;)
Two more to go: Land law and Equity & Trust.

Do be a sweetheart by answering the poll on the right of the page.
Thanks! B)

Dang!
I'm SUPER DUPER hungry
and I can hear lightning.
GTG.

No comments: