Monday, April 5, 2010

Sleeping Child


Hello! :)
I'll be doing my English outline after I finished with blogging.

During the weekend,
I learned something important.
Something that I was blind enough to see.
I was looking but I wasn't seeing.

I discovered that life has so much to offer,
so much,
there's so many thing that I can do,
I can work with,
if I give it a chance.

So many opportunities
and yet I fail to see it.
All it takes was a bit of interest to get started
and passion to keep going.

:)

I read this from
The monk who sold the Ferrari


"If the young only knew; if the old only could"

I hope I will not be the person who realized it too late that I miss lots of opportunities.

From now on,
I will not burden myself with tomorrow's burden
and yesterday's guilt
Let's live in the moment!

Thanks for reading!
:)

16 more days till final

No comments: