Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A day out

Hello! :)
I'm soo freaking tired, I think I'm gonna sleep early.
Went out with Ibah today.
I had to bribed to buy her lunch just to make her come.
We had teppanyaki.
I had beef while she had chicken.
I love red juicy meat!
YUM YUM YUM
and Fuji Snow! :)
Gosh, I've ate 3 times at Teppanyaki for the last few months.
I will never eat Teppanyaki again for the year!

Spent a lot of time at MPH :)
Bought Percy Jackson 3: The Titan's Curse, the Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien, Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll and Cookie Creation :)

We also watched Robin Hood
The main actor and actress are Russel Crowe and Cate Blanchett.
The movie was good!
Good action and good storyline.
If you expect Robin Hood to steal from the rich
It is not, it tells before he became Robin Hood.

I also went around to look for job vacancy.
There's a lot of shop which offers various position.
I think I'll just work at Marks & Spencer...

For now,
All I want to do is watch Merlin at youtube.
Go Merlin! :) and I love you Arthur! :)

Thanks for reading!
:)



No comments: