Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Semester Break to do List

  1. Learn to make sushi. I want to be making naruto sushi! haha I wonder how does it look like?
  2. Try try try to play my guitar again. I guess I should buy myself a pick first.
  3. Read Read Read Read Read Read! :D
  4. Freaking Work to get COLD CASH!
  5. Play kite with my brothers!
  6. 100 episodes of One Piece
  7. Glee
  8. You're beautiful korean drama
  9. Merlin season 1 & 2

*Will be updated if I get any ideas
or do you have suggestions?*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanna pinjam from no. 6 to 8 bleh???
Btw, i balik s.a esok..
sorry x bleh nak reply sbb phone bil kne bar...
if there's anything just text me k?

Iszati said...

Its okay! :) I'll catch up with you after my last paper tmrw :D
I cant wait to watch one piece & glee! nnt i pindah kat laptop i, i'll transfer it to u. yg you're beautiful tu i tgk kat mysoju je :)

CikMomo said...

haha,you're beautiful? i da tengok da. hehe best2 ~ :P <3 taekyung&mi nam!! weee