Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finding the right earring :)

Asmkm n Hello! :)
I was kinda bored with my outfit, so I decided to experiment myself with earring. tehehe
I went for earring hunting with my sis, n bought 2 hoop earring. 

The earring that I bought doesn't suit me 
:(
I have a round face 
and wearing round earring
just make my face looks wider
-____________________-"

A BIG NO!

A BIG NO!
I went earring hunting again.
This time I bought an emerald green chandelier.

Much better don't you think?
Hehe

A BIG YES!


A BIG YES!
A BIG YES!

If you have a round face like me
don't buy hoop earring
buy those dangling or chandelier earrings


That's all for now.
Thanks for reading!
:)

 earrings picture taken from forever21.com

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...