Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Onew :)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet;
And so are you.

Hello! :) 
The poem is one of my favourite, simple yet so sweet ;)
When I'm feeling sad one of the things that I'll do is visit my fav website
It's Onew's tumblr fan site
My source of most his picture, credits to them.

Who is Onew?
He's one of the members of Shinee :) senang cite korg google jelah :p

SHINee
Minho, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun n Key
This is taken when they were meeting with the 
President of North Korea! :D
So cool rite! ;)
They were chosen as the favourite idol among
team bola sepak negara perempuan

Okay,
this is my Onew
He looks really adorable in yellow! 
<3

His favourite colour is yellow
He absolutely love chicken :) 
He's younger than me, so he shud call me Iszati Noona hahaha n disambung dgn noona you're so pretty! 
>.< haha that's the tittle of their first single fyi

Sepet! :)

Looking so ever adorable

I love candid picture of him
:)

Not to mention Selcam 
:)

Looking afar look! :)


Piggy back ride!
:)

and some shawol had cartoonised the piggy back ride
How nice! ;)

Sooo Adorkable! :)
Which is a fusion of adorable + dorky

Dear Onew,
let me be the SUN that SHINES ur day! :)


Mama: Buat apa lah korang suka org yg x bersunat nieee...
Iszati: Alaaaaaaaaaa............. bknnye nk kahwin pun
(sebenarnye tak akan dapat huhu)

I don't care
I still like him nevertheless!
Cartoon Onew is adorable  
Me Love Onew!
hehe


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

PendekarPetai said...

aku tertarik ngn poem 2, simple tp best!!

Anonymous said...

macam mana kalau tetiba satu hari nanti dapat pulak dia tu? hehehe

Iszati said...

kalau dpt? kahwin la haha :)

Anonymous said...

i noe i'm sweet..malu la..hiks..=P - dayayah..