Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a picture is worth a thousand word

Tagged by Raja Izzati

I find it boring doing tag which requires typing, so i decided to do this. A picture is worth a thousand word after all. I apologize to the readers because due to the limited picture in my laptop and handphone and the fact that i can't publish a pic of me not wearing my scarf.

1. A picture of you at the most unique environment:



Describe the environtment:
being someone who does not have a passport, so i am not able to post a pic of me in uk/tokyo/seoul/ny/..... it was after our 1st semester final.. so it's a unique exprience for me :)

2. A picture of you at somewhere you dislike:


Describe why you dislike that place:
i just HATE IT!! >:( It's physically and emotionally exhausting.
this is a pic taken during our drama.

3. A picture of someone that means a lot to you:


my parents la.. n my family too.. :)


4. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth open):


Why were you smiling?:
ahaha. i went out with my fwen, bowling i think. had fun. dh mkn. happy la.. ahaha.. :D

5. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth close):


were you posing or naturally smiling?
obviously i was posing.. :9
i am a cam whore after all.. ahaha


6. A picture of you with your lamest pose:


Give this picture a caption:
"yaww, yaww, yaww... " :D
SUPER lame. i noe.

7. A picture of someone that stands on top of your heart:



ok. it's my little angel. my lil bro have always been and will ever be on top of my heart. F.O.R.E.V.E.R. and i don't think boyfriend can do that.

8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff:


well, it's not a toy, it's a pencil box. very cute, i was actually playing with it. wrestling sumo with diana's alice in the wonderland cat :D the winner of the sumo competition was undecided yet :P

9. A picture of you in white shirt:


SHUT UP DIANA!! i dunt have any white tee shirt.. >:'( I borrowed from my roomate(Thank you). It's a cardigan i noe.. its the only white shirt i can found, baju tido adala.. haizz..
10. A candid picture of you and your friends:



This is candid. yeap :D diana's singing was hideous, look at her face.. ahaha *evil laughs

yeah!!
im done.. :)

i tag: sape-sape lah..

No comments: