Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Something you May not know, yet.

Tagged by Rizal

Rules


Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

No tags back.

  1. When I was young, I thought i was the only living thing that can actually think and feel; everybody else was a robot which revolves around my world.
  2. I call every little boy around 3-9 years old as adik cause they remind me of my own adik.
  3. I always think that the power to believe is the most powerful thing you can have.
  4. I did't cry for titanic (i just don't get it, srsly) but i cried for the fox and the hound and an episode of pokemon :'( it was soo touchin.. tisk, tisk..
  5. I just don't cry, once in a year perhaps. The only reason i cried was because kene marah ngan papa. but sometimes, i wish i can as it can help to relieve ur stress. but i cry like a baby, so maybe not.
  6. Hates talkin infront (alone) of the class when everybody was supposed to listen to you, i suck big time, i'll start dancing and forgetting my memorized lines.
  7. My passion is reading and writing.
  8. I always wanted to be a fantasy writer since i started reading enid blyton, fantasy is soo fascinating and lets my imagination run wild but i don't think i'm that creative :(
  9. I love my dictionary, it is a necessity for me, i currently have a dictionary dictionary, thesaurus, dictionary of law and dictionary of proverbs. I am planning to buy more, dictionary of mandarin perhaps.
  10. I consider myself as a realistic. i don't think there's anything wrong with it. My dreams comes first, except for my family of course.
  11. I hate jogging, it's tiring and u get all sweaty but i like martial arts, i currently have a black belt in taekwondo and planning to get one for aikido, karate and judo.. haiyakk!! :)
  12. I always have this mindset that there is good in everybody. but somehow, in my second semester, i don't think this apply to everybody. but u know what? they are not everybody. they are some biotch-who-doesn't-have-a-life people. i don't noe, i never want to hurt anyone intentionally or not. i always wanted my fwen and people around me to be happy.
  13. I don't like to eat pop corn in the cinema. i just want to watch the muvee ;)
  14. Iszati is confused. people are saying i'm too nice or blur or NAIVE. what shud i do then? i just can't help it. dats the reason why i chose my fwen who r not naive, they can take care of me. oh, my sis, adib too :)
  15. She is not very good at remembering names. U may ask, "kenal tak mamat nie?. She akan jawab ngan semangat nye"Ooooooo, mamat tuu..., " diikuti dengan "tak kenal." And dates too, she always seem to forgot the monthliversary.. sory bf.. she will try to remind herself a few days before but somehow ''poof''!! lupe... sory again bf.
  16. During my childhood (very young) , my ambition was not to be a doctor or police or nurse but to be a super hero like Son Goku. I noe :) i was an avid fan of their manga. ahaha
Tagging
  • anybody who are bothered enuff

No comments: