Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wedding Tag

Tagged by: Diana Ramlan

how old are you ?
20

are you single ?
Single

at what age do you think u'll get married ?
25 or 26

do you think you'll be marrying the person u are with now ?
who am I with?

if not, who do u want to marry ?
Cookie Monster :P

who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman ?
Zalida.
Mar, ko duduk kat dapur tau! haha :D tak de ah, ko tlg manage r :)

do you want a garden , beach or traditional wedding ?
Garden!

where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
I'll let my hubby decide! :O hehe
or shall it be at the beach, reading harry potter and my hubby sleeping next to me? haha
tak romantic langsung

how many guest do you think you'll invite ?
A lot! Anyone I can think of from friends, family, colleague and the list goes on and on..

will that include ur exes ?
Why not?

how many layers of cake do you want ?
4: cheese, chocolate, cheese and chocolate! :D
Gila tak reasonable!

when do you want to get married ? morning or evening ?
Evening

name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding ?
Love songs that I listen and wish I could dedicate it to someone and now I'll dedicate it to my self! :)

do you prefer fine dining or just normal fork / spoon / knife ?
I prefer makanan yang sedap!

champagne or red wine ?
.......

honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding ?
months? :)

money or household item?
Money so I can buy house, volkswagen golf gti, household item and shopping :)

how many kids would you like to have ?
5

will you record your honeymoon in CD or DVD ?
Take picture is enough already

My gosh,
I survived!
:D

1 comment: