Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nasi Lemak = Heaven

Hello people!
My laptop shows it's 1.31 am
I just ate some wickedly awesome 2 bungkus of nasi lemak
:D
haha
and i was self-disciplining myself
not to eat after 8 p.m.
Mama: Kak Isz habiskanlah lagi satu bungkus. Aiman tak nak
Iszati: .....
Mama: Ibah?
Iszati: Kak Isz nak!! ^^
I can't resist the temptation
haha

Since I'm not using my credit
like I used to
I decided to call my girlfriends
make it my bestgirlfriends
I called Aainaa
We used to have long conversation
during the holidays after our 1st semester of pre-law
we share the same birthday!
:)
19-09-89
(take note!! ;) )
I called Diana
I just called her yesterday
haha
Asked for gossip and updates
Talked for awhile
Can't wait to meet her
I called Mardiah
She's my cousin
She didn't answer
I called Kak Ana
My 3rd semester roomie
No answer
:'(
I called Zalida
My best friend from standard 1
confirming about
are we going out tomorrow
she says she'll let me know
by tonight
and I still haven't received any answer
Oh well
She's moving to Penang
on the 24th of december
Oh swell
Mardiah called me back
and we talked
for a loooong time
kinda miss her
even though we live in the same neighbourhood
:D
talked about lot of stuff
from boyfriend to UiTM Shah Alam
Talking about UiTM Shah Alam
I'm scared
I'm anxious
What if I don't get BLS?
:'(
Why is it taking sooo long
for them
to post
whether
are we accepted
or not!
Grrrrrr!

I'm stress,
And I miss my besties,
Iszati.

No comments: