Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stepcousin Wedding


My uncle stepson wedding. Don't know his name. Don't know how he looks like.



1st dish
Some japenese dish. I don't know what it's called since our table were not equipped with the menu. It wasn't yummy as it looks.

2nd dish
Two different type of popiah. Me like the brown popiah.

3rd dish
Sushi. I was the only one eating a LOT! ahaha Because I'm sitting with adults. And they just can't seem to digest Sushi.

4th dish
Spaghetti. I hate spaghetti. Eurgh!

5th dish
Nasi Minyak. Sikit dowh nasi. Maybe diorg nak kitorg diet kowt? hehe

6th dish
Kuih muih.

7th dish
Ubi kayu dessert. Can I have ice cream plis?

8th dish
Teh Tarik.


A blur picture; this is where families will take their pictures. Since I'm using my phone camera, it's all blury. I like the decoration though.

Tak mengeyangkan :D haha,
:bofu_07:
Iszati.

2 comments:

D said...

hahaha .. isz so fat

Iszati said...

hahaha
isz so cute :D